Tuesday, December 3, 2013

It's All About the Neutrals











Zara sweater
Zara skirt
Hue tights
Dolce Vita booties
Rebecca Minkoff bag
Anthropologie earrings

I love a neutral color palette (blacks, whites, grays).  You can keep it simple by adding some delicate accessories or glam it up with statement pieces.  I can go either way, a delicate piece for the day and statement piece for night or vise versa.  For me, I hunt for the most versatile items when I shop and they're almost always neutrals.  They are the foundation of my wardrobe.  Don't get me wrong, I love a little splash of color from time to time too!


THINK COUTURE

A foundation is something (such as an idea, principle, or fact) that provides support for something.  Have you ever asked yourself, 'what is the foundation for my life'?  This scripture verse is mine.  What's yours?

No comments:

Leave a Message

Love to hear from you!