Mango printed wrap jumpsuit
Rylee + Cru starlight long john
Converse chuck taylor all star
I've never met a weekend that I didn't welcome BEFORE becoming a nurse at a hospital 10 years ago. Ive been working weekends ever since and they've been much less of a welcome. After having a baby I stopped working for a good year and took time to decide if I wanted to go back. I had all the holidays off for the first time in 10 years and I could not have been happier, but I chose to go back because nursing was never a career for me, it was a calling. I was blessed to be able to go back per-diem (I work mostly once a week) and still connect with my patients and friends. That said, this past weekend was rough - in every sense of the word. I am thrilled it's over. On to what to wear for Thanksgiving!
I'm in Mango's wrap jumpsuit. I paired it with a black thin turtle neck, black tights, and black boots. Its flowy fabric, bell sleeve, sweet tiny floral print, and side pockets made this my Thanksgiving pick!
Here are some other ideas for you:
1. Zara oversized check dress - pair it with tights
2. H&M knit mock turtleneck sweater - pair it with your favorite jeans (preferably a stretch fabric jean - bloating happens on thanksgiving my friends, ha!)
My little guy is in one of my favorite small shops Rylee + Cru's long john and it doesn't get any cuter! The material is thick and cozy enough for this cold weather here in NY and its print is perfect.
Here are some other ideas for your littles:
1. carleymegan hemingway coverall in gingham print
2. Rylee + Cru black bear long john
3. H&M chinos with suspenders and Old Navy cable knit reglan