Friday, March 7, 2014

Pastel Pink and Gray Today

Madewell Etude blouse similar here


Pastel pink and gray Hooray!  It's a pastel party this spring season and I'm gearing up for it.  Pastel colors aren't very high on my list of things to wear, but seeing them walk down the runway at fashion week made me think twice.  Plus, it's always good to try something new!  Staying close to home, I paired my pastel pink top with my high waisted gray jeggings (I love my neutrals).  You can't see just how high these babies are but trust me, they're high! :)

Ps: Sorry for the grainy photo action going on in these pics.  I forgot my Canon at home but had my hubby take the pics anywho.  Thank you iPhone 5.

Happy Weekend Everybody!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm convinced. I need at least one pastel pink something now.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!