Monday, March 17, 2014

Spring Forward with March's Birchbox



It's a Birchbox bouquet! :)



 Caudalie Vinosource moisturizing sorbet  // Air Repair  skin salve and lip balm //  theBalm "How 'Bout Them Apples" cheek and lip cream // Jurlique Rose Hand Cream // Jurlique Rose Moisturizing Cream Mask


It's all about springing forward with this month's Birchbox!  Beauty shortcuts, DIY's, and how to make your products last longer, are just a few of the things Birchbox is talking about this month.  I'm kind of obsessed with my two in one, "How 'Bout Them Apples" from theBalm cosmetics - a cheek and lip cream that leaves a  smooth, matte finish on me that I love!  I received it in 'Pie' and it's perfect for my skin tone.   Have you jumped on the Birchbox bandwagon yet!?

ps: there was a Ghirardelli treat inside too, but I couldn't resist eating it as soon as I opened the box :) 

pss: Happy St. Patricks Day!! 

No comments:

Leave a Message

Love to hear from you!