Friday, February 10, 2017

Weekend Wear -- A Minimalistic Look






Asos distressed denim overalls
Zara belled top

Zara toddler coat sold out. I love this one too 
Hunter Boots  toddler boots
Neve and Hawk toddler pants
Rylee and Cru toddler hat 



"Minimalism -- a style or technique (as in music, literature, or design) that is characterized by extreme spareness or simplicity."  We watched the documentary "Minimalism" the other night and I was intrigued on how others view the clutter in the world that is propagated as things we need.  It confirmed my belief that less can be more.


Here's a minimal look for the weekend! Black distressed denim overalls and this simple bell-sleeve top, because it's all about them bells this coming season! The drama behind them may scare some, but consider this bell-sleeve top the appetizer to the main course.  If it fills you up there's no need for more! lol  :)  I wore this look to lunch with my my sis and her fam at this sweet spot called  Love Lane Kitchen the other weekend. You can also layer it with a slip dress for a weekend date night!


I may not subscribe to the extreme of minimalism, but what I do subscribe to in its entirety is contentment. To be content with where you are and what you have in life is gold, and it brings gain that no one on this earth can give.

Here's to being content and having a fun weekend friends! It snowed about 10 inches here so you know I'll be playing in the snow ;)

xo Alissa 











No comments:

Leave a Message

Love to hear from you!