Thursday, November 21, 2013

I'm Dreaming of Warm Weather Wedding Bliss
















Photos by Belathee

My hubby and I went to a wedding recently and it was beautiful.   It made us, and our friends reminisce about our own wedding.  I wanted to share our wedding day with you!  My hubby and I wed 3 years ago and I can say without a doubt that it was the best day of my life!  I planned every inch of it and loved every second.  You can find our wedding story and more photos at Martha Stewart Weddings and Belathee Blog.  If you need help planning your wedding, I would love, love, love to help!  Feel free to email me any requests!




Skyline band


Mali b Sweets cake and treats 

Monique Lhuillier  wedding dress 

Adam Lippes party dress

 J.Crew bridemaids, flower girls, ring boy and accessories 

Rico's Clothing Michael Kors groomsmen suite and ties

Michael's Crafts all craft projects you see 

Home Goods, Save-On-Crafts, Etsy all decorations 

Save-On-Crafts and Paper Presentation place cards

Pen and Paper Design save-the-dates and invitations

Anthropologie table number holders

Belathee photographer

  Favors wine from the vineyard

Centerpieces: tea candles from Michael’s Crafts, potted herbs, and bottles of wine purchased from vineyard



Think Couture


To all the girls who are in a hurry to have a boyfriend or get married, a piece of biblical advice: "Ruth patiently waited for her mate Boaz." While you are waiting on YOUR Boaz, don't settle for any of his relatives: Broke-az, Lyin-az, Cheatin-az, Dumb-az, Drunk-az, Cheap-az, Lockedup-az, Goodfornothing-az, Lazyaz, and especially his third cousin Beatinyouaz.  Wait on your Boaz and make sure he respects Youaz! 

A friend showed me this christian funny picture and I couldn't resist posting it along with this wedding post.  This is hilarious and so true! 


ps: You can now find the blog on Bloglovin

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11286093/?claim=fa2gs5et393">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment:

Love to hear from you!