Friday, February 7, 2014

Valentines Day Inspirations



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9

I was inspired by Valentine's Day and decided to make inspirational boards! I hope you like them.  I liked one so much that I nearly bought all the beautiful things displayed in it. Stay tuned to see which one!


Think Couture

Valentine's Day is the day we celebrate love in many different ways - a note, a card, candy, over priced flowers, or just a simple telephone call to say I love you.  All I need is a note or card from my hubby and I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.  It's because I know he is a man of very few words, but when he does speak it's worth the wait.  Who's your Valentine?  Don't have one? I've got one for you! He loves you unconditionally and he doesn't need a holiday to tell you that.  You don't need to dress up fancy for him or buy something expensive to show him you care.  God will always be your Valentine :) He loves you with the "1 Corinthians 13:4-8" kind of love...


Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.  Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.  Love never fails...  1 Corinthians 13:4-8


Have a happy weekend filled with love! 



{all images via amazon, asos, anathropologie, bauble bar, zara}

No comments:

Leave a Message

Love to hear from you!