Friday, March 28, 2014

Rainy Day Vibes


Asos leather jacket // jumpsuit {similar} here // Zara gray top {similar} here // Anthropologie scarf {similar} here // Totes umbrella

Gray skies and rain on the way is a Godsend for any overnight worker that's coming home from a crazy nightshift (like me).  It means there will be no sunlight beaming through my windows, waking me up and I can just sleep the day away...  This rainy day look - leather, a strapless jumpsuit with a twist, high heels and an animal print umbrella to top it off is my idea of rainy day chic.  Hope you like it!! 

Try to stay dry today my fellow New Yorkers and have a happy weekend everyone!
xo Alissa


2 comments:

  1. You're beautiful!! Loving your blog! Thanks for sharing yourself with the blogosphere!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much!! You are beautiful too!! :) So Happy you like!

      Delete

Love to hear from you!