Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Me and My Boyfriend Jeans


 Etsy Celine Paris Tee // J.Crew distressed denim {similar} here // Urban Outfitters Blazer {similar} here // Bauble Bar earrings // J.Crew Purse {similar} here // Asos shoes sold out {similar} here

Long live my J.Crew 'boyfriend' distressed denim jeans!  Iv'e had these baby blues for the past 4 years and they have never let me down!  I pair them with a white tee and poof - it's my spring/summer time uniform.  It's a basic combo that has stood the test of time.  I love mixing my basics with statement pieces and I chose Bauble Bar's Flamenco Drops to get the look.  Bauble Bar is the holy grail for all things jewelry.  From statement pieces to delicate, dainty pieces {which I love} you'll never walk away from this shop without wanting more.  It's "the final say in fashion jewelry" so head over today and treat yourself to a bauble!

Photo cred: David Cerezo Photography. Dave is an old friend whom I hadn't seen for some time, but meeting up with him for a fun photo session was a blast! He is just the sweetest!  I'm really not one who loves being in front of a camera, but when the theme is fun and fashion I'm all in! If your in need of a photog, book this guy!

Reminder: I'm having a GIVEAWAY!! Go here to check out the details and head over to my Instagram (aliscataldo) to enter!!

Have a Happy Day!
xo Alissa  

No comments:

Leave a Message

Love to hear from you!