Monday, April 21, 2014

Denim on Denim - 3 Ways




Jcrew top | Forever21 jean old {similar} here

Hope you all had a happy Easter!  My day was spent with family and friends and it was great!  I didn't wear denim, but took these pics a little bit ago and wanted to share the looks with you! 

Look 1: A chambray button-up top with wide leg denim.  These wide leg cuties are perfect for hiding my 5 inch booties.  And the illusion that I'm a little taller stays intact.  Yes!  Oh, and I thought I would try the 'low ponytail' trend out too!

Look 2: Being that the 'crop top' is in full effect this spring/summer, I thought I would tie the ends of the shirt together and make it into a crop top.  You can do this with any button-up top in your closet!

Look 3: Inspired by Danielle Bernstein from weworewhat.com, who was inspired by Alexander Wang's Spring 2014 RTW runway, I left the bottom of this shirt unbuttoned to get this look.  My niece actually overheard me talking to my sister about this look and she chimed in "oh, I just thought you forgot to button your shirt all the way"! Haa! She's 5! Gotta love the little ones!

Happy Happy Monday!
xo Alissa 

No comments:

Leave a Message

Love to hear from you!