Friday, May 2, 2014

April Showers Bring May Flowers






Zara jacket // Zara dress // Rachel Zoe wedges
Photo cred: Anthony Catania  


I hate to brag, but I have the best family in the world!!  My brother in-law is an amazing artist.  His artistic abilities range from drawing to sculpting and beyond.  He also dabbles in photography and took these pics! 

Ok.  Enough with the rant on how awesome my family is, let's get down to business with this festive look from Zara whose color combo is spring perfection!  I wore this look Easter Sunday and it was a hit! 

I'd been scoping out this jacket and finally, on a cold day in NYC, I bought it!  When a pastel blue jacket calls, you answer.  :) 

The cut, color, and versatility of this dress is what caught my eye.  The color is spot on for the season and the cut is a clean line, which I love.  As for versatility- pair it with sneakers and a jean jacket around your waist for a sporty chic look or nude pointy pumps for a lunch date with the girls!  I had my nude Rachel Zoe wedges on that day because, well let's face it, I rarely wear less than a 4" heel.  "I just can't concentrate in flats."  Saw this quote posted somewhere and loved it.  It's the story of my life!

Ps: When you find a robin's nest woven with blue threads while taking spring themed photos you say 'thank you Jesus'!! :)

Cheers to the weekend everyone! 
xo Alissa

No comments:

Leave a Message

Love to hear from you!