Monday, May 19, 2014

Aruba Diary Day 4



Zara tank skirt // Shoe Mint wedges // J.crew sunnies 

Time to head downtown! Downtown Aruba is where you want to be if you're in the mood to shop.  Being that my hubby failed to listen to my warning to wear spf and got burnt to a crisp, sunbathing was no longer an option.  His reward for not listening - having to go shopping!  That's what happens when you don't listen to your wife - you get burnt and you have to endure a shopping spree with me!!  I'm loving the sporty chic trend and since shopping is one of my favorite "sports" I figured I'd give it a go while shopping downtown!! :) I paired my white tank crop top with a jean skirt with a twist and my new Shoe Mint wedges and hopped on a bus down town.  

Downtown was as colorful as can be! Pink, white, and yellow buildings graced the entire area and we found a blue and white striped building any photog would love.  I wish I had one on hand because my hubby loathes taking pictures..... He did his best considering :) We also came upon a blue entrance way that I fell in love with.  It actually was the entrance to a church! How perfect!

We found a store called Aristocrazy.  It's a jewelry designer from Madrid who is now making his mark elsewhere and his next store will be opening up in NYC soon!  I walked into their beautiful store  and fell in love.  I ended up walking away with a delicate gold chain with a cross charm.  It's been on my wish list and how perfect to pick it up in Aruba!

I have one more day in Aruba to post! Come back to see! 

Hope your having a bright colorful Monday!
xo Alissa

No comments:

Leave a Message

Love to hear from you!