Friday, May 23, 2014

Peace Out Aruba


Sheinside dress // H&M bathing suit top {in turquoise} // H&M bottoms {in apricot} Zara top {similar}here

Our last day was nothing but beach! My husband found himself some shade under a tree to shield his sunburned skin as I soaked up every last bit of the sun that I could.

Being that this was an impromptu vacay, I had limited time to shop for it, but I was able to hit up H&M to pick up these cute swim suits for only $5 each!! I chose to mix and match them.  My lightweight button up top from Zara doubled as a beach coverup and worked perfectly!

The dress - What's not to love? It's blush, pleated, beaded, and has a mesh top!!   It's perfect for a romantic evening out, wedding, or any special summer occasion.

Aruba is beautiful.  It's nothing but pristine weather, white sandy beaches, breathtaking sunsets, clear blue ocean waters, and fun shopping.  I hope you get to vacation there some day :)

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!!
Have fun and stay safe
xo Alissa


No comments:

Leave a Message

Love to hear from you!