Friday, June 13, 2014

Montauk Vibes











H&M skirt {similar} here and here 
{yes, I said skirt! keep reading to find out more.. } 
J.crew denim shirt 

Only 2 "short" hours from where I live is a little beach town full of vacationers, relaxation, and beach seekers which goes by the name of Montauk, N.Y.  It's home to a beautiful lighthouse which we planned on touring, but the beach had our bums on it for most of the day/evening and before we knew it, it was closed.  But, we did manage to take a cool pic of it! 

Montauk has a cool beachy vibe to it and that's why I chose this look.  This dress is actually a skirt! Yes, you read that right! It's a skirt!  I'm not sure what possessed me to hike it up to make it a dress, but it worked!  So now it doubles as a skirt and a dress.  Do you have a long skirt in your closet calling for you to hike it up? Try it and see if it works for you! Let me know if it does! 

Happy Weekend my fellow fashion lovers!
xo Alissa

No comments:

Leave a Message

Love to hear from you!