Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Ruffled Linen Crop Top










Photo cred: Anthony Catania 

Shoploeil top // Zara jeans // Shoemint  sandals 

I hear this summer is going to be a scorcher in NY, so I'm getting crop top ready! 

I'm adding to my collection with this ruffled linen cami from shoploeil.com!  I first came across this "online global destination" through their Instagram gallery and fell in love.  Their modern minimalistic style and simple chic looks are what keep me coming back for more!  They recently added to their collection so head over to shoploeil.com and shop for your next best look! 

This top is reminiscent of Alexander Wang's cropped pleated cotton top from his spring 2014 collection, but without the hefty price tag! Its fabric allows the skin to breath which is perfect for the humid, hot summer weather.  I styled it with my distressed denim trousers from Zara for a laid back weekend look.   I love them!  I think I've worn these babies for the past 3 days! Ssssshhh :) But, you can jazz this ruffled top up with a high waisted pencil skirt or wide leg pant too.  Happy shopping! 

Hope you have a fabulous weekend! 
xo Alissa

No comments:

Leave a Message

Love to hear from you!