Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Five Minute MakeUp!

In a world where your toddler is running around with a diaper on his head, your laundry is pilling up, your tea is cold after you've heated it up for the THIRD time, and your sink is full of dishes, is there really any time to put makeup on? The answer is YES! The catch is that it must take less than 5 minutes - unless said toddler is napping, then you can go to town!  


I use them every single day and it takes less than 5 minutes!  If I'm having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad, skin day then I may brush my face with a mineral based foundation (Colorescience Mineral Foundation) or I may just go a little heavier with my concealer.  I've also just found another secret weapon against cystic pimples - Hydrocortisone cream!  I know I'm late to the game, but I was always so skeptical to use it.  I had such a painful spot that I had to give it a try.  I dabbed an extremely tiny amount on it and the swelling seriously went down quicker than any other product I've used.  I definitely DO NOT suggest putting this all over your face, but a tiny dab on a single painful pimple goes a long way!



John had to get in on the action of course :)






No comments:

Leave a Message

Love to hear from you!