Monday, November 21, 2016

Ideas on What to Wear for You and Your Little This Thanksgiving


Mango printed wrap jumpsuit  
Rylee + Cru starlight long john 
Converse chuck taylor all star 


I've never met a weekend that I didn't welcome BEFORE becoming a nurse at a hospital 10 years ago.  Ive been working weekends ever since and they've been much less of a welcome.  After having a baby I stopped working for a good year and took time to decide if I wanted to go back.  I had all the holidays off for the first time in 10 years and I could not have been happier, but I chose to go back because nursing was never a career for me, it was a calling.  I was blessed to be able to go back per-diem (I work mostly once a week) and still connect with my patients and friends.  That said, this past weekend was rough - in every sense of the word.  I am thrilled it's over.  On to what to wear for Thanksgiving!  

I'm usually a last minute kinda girl -- I get ready last minute, I plan vacations last minute, and I choose my outfits last minute, etc.  I know, I'm working on it! lol  This year our Thanksgiving outfits were picked and ready to go 2 weeks ago! It might have to do with the fact that I worked this past weekend and will be working the night before Thanksgiving so last minute was not an option.  I may be sleeping through Thanksgiving, but at least I'll look good while doing it ;)

I'm in Mango's wrap jumpsuit.  I paired it with a black thin turtle neck, black tights, and black boots.  Its flowy fabric, bell sleeve, sweet tiny floral print, and side pockets made this my Thanksgiving pick!

Here are some other ideas for you:

1. Zara oversized check dress -  pair it with tights  
2. H&M knit mock turtleneck sweater - pair it with your favorite jeans (preferably a stretch fabric jean - bloating happens on thanksgiving my friends, ha!) 
3. Asos slouch wide leg pants with  Zara's printed blouse or Zara's frilly high collar blouse 


My little guy is in one of my favorite small shops Rylee + Cru's long john and it doesn't get any cuter!  The material is thick and cozy enough for this cold weather here in NY and its print is perfect.  

Here are some other ideas for your littles:

1. carleymegan hemingway coverall in gingham print 
2. Rylee + Cru black bear long john 
3. H&M chinos with suspenders and Old Navy cable knit reglan 



No comments:

Leave a Message

Love to hear from you!