Friday, April 25, 2014

Connect the Dots



Zara top // Madewell jeans {similar} here // Anthropologie Coat {similar} here
Marc by Marc Jacobs bag {similar} here
Photo cred: Nicole Bacchus

While sitting at dinner with friends one night the topic turned to photography and I was intrigued! My friend had a friend who would be willing to take photos for me... I've been bribing my husband (however necessary) to take photos of the clothes I wear, so to hear that someone actually would be willing to do this without coercion got me giddy with excitement! I met Nicole (the friend) in the flatiron district on a rainy Friday and the fun began! 

I love the winged sleeves this top offers, as well as the polka dot print! It's an easy, chic, trendy piece that's perfect to add to your professional or weekend wear, and it's only $40!  I paired it with my Madewell jeans that day, but my next paring will be with a trouser or pencil skirt.  It was quite cold that day, so I brought along my Anthro coat, but as it continues to get warmer (come on summer you can do it!) I'd opt for a lighter piece.  I linked a similar look that works better in warmer weather - a trench.  My Marc by Marc Jacobs bag has been with me for almost 3 years now and it will definitely be in my rotation for many more.  I love it! 


Be happy guys! It's Friday!!  Hope you enjoy your weekend!!! 
xo Alissa


No comments:

Leave a Message

Love to hear from you!