Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Memorial Day Recap


Zara tank // H&M jeans sold out {similar} here // J.crew button down // Shoemint wedge 


When you work overnight into a holiday you find yourself saying, 'Sleep? What sleep?'.  

I had to work this Sunday and my usual routine would have been to sleep all day Monday, but instead I only slept for about 3 hrs and then headed toward Memorial Day heaven - the Hamptons.  

The hubs and I love walking through town shopping, sightseeing, and eating. We usually grab dessert and walk to Agawam Park Lake and sit on one of its benches to eat and relax. The park is home to The World War Memorial.  The Memorial is built of Indiana limestone and on its interior walls are carved the names, ranks, and service of Southampton's own men and boys who made the supreme sacrifice.  Other beautiful carvings and symbols grace this memorial and you can go here to read more about them.  

The weather was beautiful and in true Memorial Day style I wore all white!  Denim white jeans and a basic white tank were all this sleepy girl could muster up, but at least it was white! Oh, and I managed to bring my fav gingham print button down in case it got chilly and good thing - it got chilly! The sandals I'm wearing have become my new obsession.  Not only are these cuties white, but their wedge is perfection!  

ps: because I was half asleep, I forgot my canon so my trusty iPhone5 did the trick ;)


Hey, your work week is a day short! Yay!! 
Happy Tuesday!
xo Alissa 

No comments:

Leave a Message

Love to hear from you!