Saturday, May 31, 2014

Play Date with May's Birchbox



Freewheeling is where it's at with this months Birchbox and the goodies inside reflect just that!  Our friends at Birchbox encourage us to take a playful approach to everything from our beauty routine to our weekend wear.  So, I decide to take all my May Birchbox goodies on a playdate outside in the sun and try them all out.  Here's my review!


PIXI Beauty Shea Butter Lip Balm:  Love this! It goes on smooth, the color was perfect for my skin tone, and the smell was delicious.  Perfect to bring in your beach bag!

Supergoop Everyday SPF30 with cellular response technology:  I personally love it because it's light weight, doesn't feel greasy, and didn't seem to break me out!  Another for the beach bag!

Caudalie Polyphenol C15 Overnight Detox Oil: The odor was a little intense, but doable.  The oil felt smooth going onto the skin, but I didn't recognize that much of a difference in the couple of days I used it.

Smarty Pants All in One Adult Gummy Vitamins:  Combining a multivitamin with omega 3 and vitamin D is fabulous, but these gummy vitamins have a sugary like coating that I'm not a big fan of.  They did taste yummy though!

Whish Shave Crave Shaving Cream:  Perfect for getting your legs ready to go play on the beach, but my regular shaving cream and hair conditioner yield the same results.  And yes, I use conditioner for shaving cream...it works!

Hope you had a fun filled Saturday! 
xo Alissa


No comments:

Leave a Message

Love to hear from you!