Monday, October 31, 2016

My Current Fall Beauty Favorites




Hello fall/winter, goodbye dewy glowing skin. Right? Well I've decided to try and hold on to whatever glow that summer gave me for as long as I can and I'm hoping these 3 beauties can help me do just that!

I actually learned about Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set from YouTube. I had bought Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 and wanted to see how the "pros" (anybody that actually wears makeup) applied it. A mama on YouTube was using these brushes and after finding them on Amazon for $15, I had to give it a go! I am so happy I did. I've tried MULTIPLE makeup brushes in the past and none compare. Hands down the best so far! The set I bought also came with a concealer brush and it's amazing! These brushes allow the product to glide on the face with ease, precision and comfort.

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 is so lush, so creamy and so simple. My first time with this product was on the night of my wedding rehearsal dinner. I've only been known for wearing concealer, mascara and lipgloss for most of my life (except for that blip in high school wear I wore more bronzer on my face then anyone should wear in a lifetime!) and I wanted something a little more for that night...  I remember rushing and applying it with just my finger tips and loving the results! I'm not sure why, but after that night I never used it again. Well, I thought I'd give it another go! I'm currently loving it. Layer it for fuller coverage or apply a thin layer for minimal coverage as I do.

Since I'm trying to achieve that glowing, dewy look I incorporated Tarte 100% Pure Maracuja Oil roller with Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20. I mix both together on the back of my hand using the Techniques face brush and then apply the product to my face. Really quick, really easy. It helps reduce inflammation and it's a rich source of antioxidants. Tread lightly if your acne prone and mix with moisturizers/serums for best results (in my opinion).

I still do my concealer, mascara, lipgloss routine most days, but if I'm going out (let's say for a play date) these steps only take me an extra 1-3 minutes!

What are your current fall beauty fav's?
I would love to hear them! 
















No comments:

Leave a Message

Love to hear from you!